Purchasing & Logistic Officer
We are looking for a Purchasing & Logistic Officer that work closely with our logistic/warehouse departments in US/Singapore. The job includes the responsibility to evaluating vendors and preparing reports. It very beneficial if you have good knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment, along with analytical skills. Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with our warehouses and key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
Research potential vendors:
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into Microsoft Dynamic NV ERP system
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Actively maintaining the ERP systems to ensure correct information, when needed.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage and stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers and purchase material from suppliers around the world
- Review quality of purchased products together with warehouse staff
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Support the Purchasing Manager.
Requirement and skills:
- Good with computers and analytical skills/diligent
- Preferable experience to work in a ERP program
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Experience in logistics and purchasing of electric/mechanical materials
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Bachelor irrelevant field
- Thai nationality
For apply and contact: [email protected]