Project Supervisor Electrical
We are currently seeking an Electrical Project Supervisor with proven knowledge and experience in leading a team of electricians to join our team. The role includes new installations, repairs and maintenance on electrical systems, material handling, quality control as well as troubleshooting and the coordination of resources including various disciplines. You will have the opportunity to work on board cruise ships all over the world, in a changing environment where the working day is characterised by a high pace and fast decision-making.
- Diploma in electrical, electronics/telecommunication and any related fields
- Proven knowledge and experience in shipbuilding including dry dock maintenance with a proven qualified/time served history.
- Experience in marine electrical systems
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is essential.
- You will be in contact with people with varied national backgrounds, good command of both written and spoken English is required.
- Knowledge of ship inspection/class requirements is highly desirable.
For apply and contact: [email protected]
Requirement and skills:
- Diploma in electrical, electronics/telecommunication or related fields
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Strong compliance and health and safety understanding
- Offer technical support to the Project Manager, client and on site technician team
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office