Latitude1Maritime offers full service maritime industry solutions for its customers. Our company has a well-recognized name in the industry, working with shipyards, cruise line operators, and contractors. Our services include cost-efficient shipboard maintenance, and repair and emergency services at most major seaports world-wide. We have a proven track record of successful operations in the shipping industry. The office is in Vichit (Panwa), Phuket.
We are looking for a Travel coordinator assistant that should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, communication abilities, and attention to details. that The job includes travel arrangement for all employees, etc . Assists with visa processing and other travel related documentation. Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- – Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspect of travel arrangements for all employees
- – Verify reservation request for correctness against projects
- – Assists with visa processing and other travel related documentation.
- – Collect information from travel agent and hotels vendors etc.
- – Confirm reservations, distributes tickets along with confirmations to traveler
- – Report travel arrangements daily/weekly to management
For apply and contact: [email protected]
Requirement and skills:
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Willingness to work out of normal work hours.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to communicate in written English
- Bachelor in Business Administration or relevant field
- Thai nationality
- Salary 15 – 20 000 THB